The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Guess What I Have...

New Pictures of Owen!



I have been looking at them for hours now.  Just studying every little thing about him.  Trying to glean something about his personality from them.    Can I just say "man my baby is CUTE!"
 I will have to wait for the report.  My agency is still having it translated.  Why didn't I learn to read Chinese?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! He is sooooooo cute!!! I can't wait to hold him!!
    Leslie Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owen is adorable! It looks like a really nice place where he is living! I know you can't wait to get your hands on your little man!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! He's so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Your daughter is amazingly beautiful!! Both of them! We are adopting a little girl that has strabismus as well. Our website is www.faith-without-works.blogspot.com. There are some pics of her. What all have y'all done for her eye? I saw patching and glasses. I have talked briefly with a ped eye dr and he said we will start withthose as well. Have y'all discussed surgery? Any info is appreciated! When will y'all travel for your son? He is precious as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My email is brittfry325@aol.com :)

    ReplyDelete