The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kindergarten here I come

 It came, the dreaded first day of school.  Elliot started Kindergarten and Ansley started 4th grade.  Miss Thing actually started last week. 

As you can see Elliot was very excited. He even asked me to "fix his hair with the smell good stuff" How could I refuse him. I don't know if the school will appreciate the new look. They frown on Mohawk's. But hey, my baby wanted to look good.
Our sassy little 4th grader showing off her bag, not a back pack. She is getting too big, someone stop her. 




Miss Thing had to get in the picture taking too.  The "bat pat" is as big as she is.


Elliot at his locker. Be still my heart



Getting a big hug from Mrs. Dodd.  Elliot is not crazy about hugs.

This picture really makes my heart hurt.  I am not ready for my little man to be gone all day.
I didn't get any pictures of Ansley in her class.  The 4th grade started 5 minutes before the bell rang.  I guess I will have to get that picture tomorrow. 
A, E, & I, I hope you all have a great day at school today.  I don't know what I am going to do at home all alone.  Good thing Owen will be home soon.

1 comment: