The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Off to school I go

 Iris started school on the 9th.  She will be attending school all day.  So once the older kids get back in school I will have 2 whole days to myself.  What ever will I do?


 She is so excited to be going to school.  She has a back pack and lunch box just like the big kids. 
I hope the preschool is ready to all Iris' activity.  They already informed me that she would not take a nap.  In fact she told the teacher that "you can just take me home now, cuz I don't need to nap"  Well no worries about her being shy. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my has Iris grown! She looks absolutely stunning in these pictures! She looks so grown up! I know when I show Parker her pictures he will say, "I like her!". He likes brown hair and red hair girls already! He cracks us up! Parker is going to start preschool too and I have already warned them! Parker is so excited about school too!!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete