The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Iris' first photo ever taken

I am so happy I could cry!  I finally have an actual baby picture of Iris.  This is from her finding add.  It is the first picture ever taken of her that we know about.  Now I won't have to tell her I only have pictures of you from age 2 and older.  I have her BABY picture.  Now if only I could find her 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, and 1 year.  She will have all the same pictures as the rest of my kids.  Who knows maybe they will have these pictues in her baby book.  A  mom can hope.
Joel's first response to the baby picture was "she looks so tiny, angry, and beautiful".  I think she looks like Elliot's baby picture.   I can't wait to get the translated info.

                                                                    Iris at 2 months

                                                                     Elliot at 2 days

                                                                  Ansley at 2 days










2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I can't believe you have a baby picture!! God is certainly at work here!!!
    Think of all the people He has put in your path...each one contributing in helping to bring Iris home! Psalm 138:8...You have not forsaken me, Lord, for I am the work of Your hands. You have made perfect everything that concerns me. Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, Iris and Elliot's baby photos look so much alike! Wow. Don't ya love these baby photos? It's a tiny little glimpse into their world.

    ReplyDelete