The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today's post is brought to you by the letters L, O and A!!!!

At exactly 1313 (1:13 in the afternnon) I received a phone call from Holt saying they have our LOA and are sending it Fedex. We should have it tomorrow. The LOA is a letter from China saying we can offically adopt Iris. I think I may stalk the Fedex office. I hope that is not against the law.   After 81 days wait you get a little crazy about these things.

Here are some pictures of Iris and her friends playing outside in their new clothes.  Aren't they just the cutes little things.  I could take them all home. 




2 comments:

  1. Those are some great letters! ;) And what an exciting day! I remember doing the happy dance when we got our LOA for Caleb; I did it yesterday for you. Congratulations on being one step closer to bringing Iris home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! That's so exciting!! Glad to hear that you got the LOA! I know you are thrilled!!
    We found out today that our dossier is being sent to China tomorrow - FINALLY!
    Take care,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete