The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Saturday, February 12, 2011

His First Photo!


We received our pre-approval from China yesterday so the process officially begins. We are so excited to introduce the newest (4th) Chambers. He is a sweet little boy who will turn 1 in March. I know it is hard to believe we are doing this again so soon. Melissa is working today so Dad gets to post the first picture. I think we have decided on a name but I will verify with Melissa to make sure we are all on the same page with the name!


Just two years ago I was totally content with two beautiful kids but now we are going to have four, wow! It is amazing how God puts something on your heart and you just know it is Him speaking to you. I have no idea how we are going to pay for this but like Melissa always says, "we will figure it out". (I hope she is right!).


Dad is offically the first delay in the process. Sorry Melissa. Please remember, "the days are long but the years are short".

7 comments:

  1. I knew it!! Congrats. He is so cute. I keep hearing that adoption is addicting. I can believe it. I have a feeling we may do this again too. I'll just add you to my prayers for money. I still don't know where it's going to come from and we are supposed to travel in a few months! God can provide all that we need though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is PRECIOUS!!! I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to meet the newest Chambers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!! He is just precious!!!!! I cant's wait to hear all the details about your son!!! I love your new family picture! So cute! I am so happy for you!!!! Parker sends his love to Iris!!!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a doll!!! I just wanna scoop him up! What a precious little guy! I can't wait to see him in your arms. Praying the $$$ flows from heaven and that you can travel quickly to bring him home. What a precious, precious little boy. And congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! So excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you and your family!! Can't wait to follow your journey to China for him! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you would go back!! He is precious. What agency are you with this time? What day will he be one? Shayle and our oldest, Arron had birthdays 3/15 and Ben turns three tomorrow. Congratulations, can't wait to follow you back to China!

    ReplyDelete