The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats Going On with You?



I get that question a lot these days. So here is a sample of what we have been doing.


visiting with family (Elliot is getting ready to go to a swiming party)

Yes, I know I have a lot of trouble keeping my eyes open.

playing T-ball with our best friend


swinging and bonding with our siblings


Starting 3rd grade
Our fabulous teacher
patching eyes and trying to figure out what she can see.
It does seem to be getting a little better each day.


wrangling a pack of short hair wild cats kids. Why is it they will never cooperate for a picture?

So that and laundry. But who cares about laundry.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing pics! I love to hear and see what's going on with the Chambers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am glad Iris is doing so well and her vision is improving. I see you are keeping busy just like us! We are starting to get into a more consistent routine and now preschool starts on Monday for Sophia and the following week for Graham! Parker gets to stay home with Mommy a few more months.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be so proud of Ansley starting 3rd grade. All the kiddos looks so happy.

    You're funny about keeping your eyes open. I have a terrible time with it too!

    ReplyDelete