The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pity Party Here

Forgive me while I whine and cry.  I am just so tired of waiting.  I want my daughter NOW!  Why does it always seem like I am in the slow line.  I waited 81 days for our LOA, now they are down to 30 day waits for LOA's.  Now I am at 3 weeks wait for our TA, they usually come in 2 to 3 weeks.  Now they are saying that TA's have slowed down to 4 to 6 weeks wait.  Of course they have.  I am just watching the possibility of June travel slip away.  I feel like I am running a race where they keep moving the finish line.  I am tired and I need to stop.  I can't keep my life on hold for much longer.  Please pray that the end will come soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment