The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Friday, April 16, 2010

Will this wait ever end?

I just received an email from Holt saying they just sent our approval letter to China.  They expect our travel date in about 8-10 weeks.  Then most families are in China 4-6 weeks after TA.  WHAT!  I thought it is 8-10 weeks from LOA. (We are already at week 5)  At this rate we may never get there.  Would you all please say some prayers for a speedy TA (travel approval).  Our hope for the last few months has been to travel towards the end of May or first of June.  Also the air fair goes up in the summer.  I know everything is right on time with God, but, I would love to just once be on the shorter side of the wait. 

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you all!! May this process be expedited!!

    ReplyDelete