The Red Thread

Once our eyes have been opened we can't pretend that
we don't know what to do; for God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls
knows that we know and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs
24:12

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tracking a DHL package

Ok, maybe I am a little crazy, but I have been tracking a package from Beijing to Heartsent (our adoption agency). It has made it to San Franciso today. So I keep hitting the refresh button on my computer hoping to see "delivered to Orinda, CA" Why you may ask? Well, there is a small chance that our TA (travel approval) is in that package. If it is then, we will most likely travel on the 7th and be home BEFORE Christmas.

"WE INTERUPT THIS BLOG TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE OUR TA!"

I just got off the phone with our agency, and our TA come in that package. I can hardly think straight. We will have a confirmed CA (consulate appointment) in the morning.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Incredible. I know you guys were really wanting to travel before the end of the year. God is awesome!!! Congrats. Can't wait to see little Owen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Melissa! I can't wait to meet Owen (or Finn, or whatever)! :-) What a wonderful Christmas this will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful Owen will be home soon!!! I'm here and at your service for whatever you need in preparing to leave for China and while you are gone. Please put me to work....the more you give me to do, the happier it will make me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW YOUR JOURNEY TO OWEN!! I wish we were going with you to bring Zoe home!!! Congratulations on your TA!!! You are getting the best Christmas present this year!!!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how exciting! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! So exciting! Can't wait to follow your journey to Owen!

    ReplyDelete